Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

REPORTING FOR DUTY 5.17.09

Sun May 17, 2009 8:14 pm by Xathiador

Hello friends!

School ended for me a little while ago, and that means it is time to resume our positions. The graphic novel is underway again and so I will be active again at this forum! Big changes ahead, all for the better! It just keeps getting better and better! You all just haven't seen it yet. x_X But ya will soon! Stay tuned!

Comments: 1

Time to make BIG avies!!

Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:24 pm by Xathiador

That's right, friends, the avatar size limit on this forum is 150 by 200. Have at it~!

Comments: 2

Added some cool stuff for you guys

Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:13 am by Xathiador

More great things about this forum host seem to crop up all the time! I just added some widgets for you to mess around with, on the left column as well as a chatbox at the very bottom. Hopefully more cool things will be coming your way!

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» LIEK HEY HEY HEY
Our Decree [the Rules] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:14 pm by Kekira

» Caskin made a Taracnor
Our Decree [the Rules] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:51 am by Fuego

» A Great and Terrible Beauty
Our Decree [the Rules] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 am by Fuego

» ~~Eralia~~
Our Decree [the Rules] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:17 am by Fuego

» Taracnor Dragon
Our Decree [the Rules] EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:23 am by Kekira

» REPORTING FOR DUTY 5.17.09
Our Decree [the Rules] EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:34 pm by Kekira

» Rickenbacker
Our Decree [the Rules] EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:08 pm by Kekira

» Can I has intro?
Our Decree [the Rules] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:54 am by Kit

» [*Moonshine*]
Our Decree [the Rules] EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:42 pm by Moondragon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Our Decree [the Rules]

Go down

Our Decree [the Rules] Empty Our Decree [the Rules]

Post  Xathiador Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:35 pm

Welcome to Khthon. In order to delve deep into this realm, there are a couple things you should know. I know that nobody likes rules, but they are here for your own good, and will make this role-play a more pleasurable experience for you.

Let's begin:

The rules are pretty simple.
1.) Please be kind and helpful to both new and old members.
2.) Please make sure that you label mature threads 'Mature'. Simple enough.
3.) Be mature enough to judge when offensive language is 'necessary/unnecessary.' It is tasteless on your part to use offensive language unnecessarily, and reflects poorly on you. Mild language is allowed when posting in a RP setting.
4.) Quite obviously, no godmoding or powerplaying.
5.) Please don't roleplay in the First-person perspective - it gets really confusing and annoying to read. Please only use the Third-person for RPs, unless it is quoted dialog of course.
6.) Please make sure that all of your characters are believable for the most part. If it has a giant tongue, there must be an explanation for it.
7.) Art thieves will not be tolerated.

Failure to comply will result in a warning, suspension of accounts, and in dire cases, permanent banning.

I reserve the right to modify these at any time, but I assure you those times will only be when I deem it absolutely necessary.

Happy RPing <3

PLEASE NOTE: It is HIGHLY recommended that you read the two threads, "Basic Intro to the World," and "The Equine Line and its Fate." They are a bit long, but if you want to know what's going on and not look like you don't know what you're doing, read them <3
Xathiador
Xathiador
Antihero
Antihero

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-01-19

https://xathiador.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum