Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

REPORTING FOR DUTY 5.17.09

Sun May 17, 2009 8:14 pm by Xathiador

Hello friends!

School ended for me a little while ago, and that means it is time to resume our positions. The graphic novel is underway again and so I will be active again at this forum! Big changes ahead, all for the better! It just keeps getting better and better! You all just haven't seen it yet. x_X But ya will soon! Stay tuned!

Comments: 1

Time to make BIG avies!!

Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:24 pm by Xathiador

That's right, friends, the avatar size limit on this forum is 150 by 200. Have at it~!

Comments: 2

Added some cool stuff for you guys

Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:13 am by Xathiador

More great things about this forum host seem to crop up all the time! I just added some widgets for you to mess around with, on the left column as well as a chatbox at the very bottom. Hopefully more cool things will be coming your way!

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» LIEK HEY HEY HEY
-{Katila}- EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:14 pm by Kekira

» Caskin made a Taracnor
-{Katila}- EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:51 am by Fuego

» A Great and Terrible Beauty
-{Katila}- EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 am by Fuego

» ~~Eralia~~
-{Katila}- EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:17 am by Fuego

» Taracnor Dragon
-{Katila}- EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:23 am by Kekira

» REPORTING FOR DUTY 5.17.09
-{Katila}- EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:34 pm by Kekira

» Rickenbacker
-{Katila}- EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:08 pm by Kekira

» Can I has intro?
-{Katila}- EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:54 am by Kit

» [*Moonshine*]
-{Katila}- EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:42 pm by Moondragon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

-{Katila}-

Go down

-{Katila}- Empty -{Katila}-

Post  Kekira Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:45 pm

{Physical}

Name: Katila
Species: Taracnor Dragon
Height: 7 ft at the shoulders
Weight: 1500 lbs

Coat Color: A golden-orange mainly with many light cream spots.
Markings: Much too complex to explain

Abilities:

Sleep: This is normally what happens with exposure to the mist, the chances of it happening are great, but only if hit by the mist. It appears to be a light green when she is using this effects.

Temporary Paralysis: This one is only activated by a natural reaction and can not be controlled at will. When faced with a threat she can not handle, her adrenaline tells her to take flight rater than fight and so she will breathe out a golden mist at a very fast speed to temporarily paralyze the threat so that she can have time to escape. It only lasts at the minimum about 5 minutes.

Hallucination: Another defense tactic, although this one can be used at will much like the mist that causes sleep. When used, it creates a blue mist that when either breathed in or if it makes contacts with open areas on the body, causes the victim to hallucinate. This one is also temporary and lasts for a minimum of about 6 minutes.

Death: This last type of mist, a black color, is rarely used and even when it is used, it can only be used in life or death situations rather than at will. The only way for it to affect a victim is through inhalation and even then, the chances of death are only 20%.

Healing: The mist also has healing capabilities. It can help heal wounds much faster, although it does not do this right away, it helps speed up recovery time. It is white in color.

{Personal}
Civilization (if any): She resides in the mountains, but often comes down to the forest.

Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: Rashita (F)

Mate: Caligrus
Offspring: None

Personality: Katila is a highly intelligent creature. She is always observing things around her and finds amusement in all things, no matter how large or small. Always seeking to learn more, she is always exploring in hopes of figuring out the answers to life's mysteries.

At first, however, she is shy. Always at a distance with those she does not know and silently watching, she prefers to observe behaviors before deciding whether or not to introduce herself. Although this is not always the case. But with friends, she is highly sociable and friendly.

History: Katila was born from an egg as most dragons are, she and her sister were born alone however. The two were orphaned before they hatched and had to grow up without their mother or father, but they were reptiles and would have left their parents soon after birth as soon as they could figure out how to hunt.

Katila and her sister were inseparable, both looking out for one another as they were all they had. But then, that terrible day came. They had both been walking about in the forest at the base of the great mountain range from which they were born when they were attacked. A group of humans attacked, but Katila managed to escape. Her sister was not as lucky. She was badly injured and the humans took her away and out of sight of the crying Katila. SInce then, she has carried a grudge against the entire human race and fled to the mountains in hopes of escaping the memory of what had happened to her sister and the clutches of the humans.

Artwork:

By Me:
-{Katila}- Ble
-{Katila}- Maybeme-1
Kekira
Kekira

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum