Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

REPORTING FOR DUTY 5.17.09

Sun May 17, 2009 8:14 pm by Xathiador

Hello friends!

School ended for me a little while ago, and that means it is time to resume our positions. The graphic novel is underway again and so I will be active again at this forum! Big changes ahead, all for the better! It just keeps getting better and better! You all just haven't seen it yet. x_X But ya will soon! Stay tuned!

Comments: 1

Time to make BIG avies!!

Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:24 pm by Xathiador

That's right, friends, the avatar size limit on this forum is 150 by 200. Have at it~!

Comments: 2

Added some cool stuff for you guys

Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:13 am by Xathiador

More great things about this forum host seem to crop up all the time! I just added some widgets for you to mess around with, on the left column as well as a chatbox at the very bottom. Hopefully more cool things will be coming your way!

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» LIEK HEY HEY HEY
The Eliga (resurrection!) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:14 pm by Kekira

» Caskin made a Taracnor
The Eliga (resurrection!) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:51 am by Fuego

» A Great and Terrible Beauty
The Eliga (resurrection!) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 am by Fuego

» ~~Eralia~~
The Eliga (resurrection!) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:17 am by Fuego

» Taracnor Dragon
The Eliga (resurrection!) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:23 am by Kekira

» REPORTING FOR DUTY 5.17.09
The Eliga (resurrection!) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:34 pm by Kekira

» Rickenbacker
The Eliga (resurrection!) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:08 pm by Kekira

» Can I has intro?
The Eliga (resurrection!) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:54 am by Kit

» [*Moonshine*]
The Eliga (resurrection!) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:42 pm by Moondragon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Eliga (resurrection!)

Go down

The Eliga (resurrection!) Empty The Eliga (resurrection!)

Post  Diesnven Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:49 pm

click for standrard

What is the Eliga?

The Eliga are an elegant equinesque species built similarly to a deer. Their markings vary, though the standard is illustrated above. Horns are present on both males AND females, and can vary slightly in shape, though they will never look like a stag's 'rack.' Their claws are razor sharp, and all their hard material (horns, teeth, claws, hooves, etc.) are denser and stronger than most equine hooves. They may also have a 'beard' in varying length and color. Beards are more common in males, but can form in females due to age.

The Eliga are a very proud race who believe they are perfect. They are never seen with scars or broken horns, etc., because they have the power to regenerate their body cells. This, however, does not happen immediately. For instance, if an Eliga breaks part of its horn, it can take anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes to re-grow it. Surface wounds heal in a matter of seconds or minutes. Fire is a slight weakness of theirs, causing them temporary blindness if they stare at it for too long. Burns heal slower (20-50 minutes or more depending on the severity) than their other wounds.

However, Eliga, of course, DO die, and once they are beyond a certain physical point they cannot regenerate and are dead for good. Eliga must have at least 20% healthy body in order to regenerate. Once they are mutilated beyond that point, they are only able to heal themselves at a normal rate.
-- written by Xathiador

TEMPLATE
The Eliga (resurrection!) Eliga_template

Diesnven

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum