Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

REPORTING FOR DUTY 5.17.09

Sun May 17, 2009 8:14 pm by Xathiador

Hello friends!

School ended for me a little while ago, and that means it is time to resume our positions. The graphic novel is underway again and so I will be active again at this forum! Big changes ahead, all for the better! It just keeps getting better and better! You all just haven't seen it yet. x_X But ya will soon! Stay tuned!

Comments: 1

Time to make BIG avies!!

Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:24 pm by Xathiador

That's right, friends, the avatar size limit on this forum is 150 by 200. Have at it~!

Comments: 2

Added some cool stuff for you guys

Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:13 am by Xathiador

More great things about this forum host seem to crop up all the time! I just added some widgets for you to mess around with, on the left column as well as a chatbox at the very bottom. Hopefully more cool things will be coming your way!

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» LIEK HEY HEY HEY
Character #2: Halotene, 1st Lieutenant EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:14 pm by Kekira

» Caskin made a Taracnor
Character #2: Halotene, 1st Lieutenant EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:51 am by Fuego

» A Great and Terrible Beauty
Character #2: Halotene, 1st Lieutenant EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 am by Fuego

» ~~Eralia~~
Character #2: Halotene, 1st Lieutenant EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:17 am by Fuego

» Taracnor Dragon
Character #2: Halotene, 1st Lieutenant EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:23 am by Kekira

» REPORTING FOR DUTY 5.17.09
Character #2: Halotene, 1st Lieutenant EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:34 pm by Kekira

» Rickenbacker
Character #2: Halotene, 1st Lieutenant EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:08 pm by Kekira

» Can I has intro?
Character #2: Halotene, 1st Lieutenant EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:54 am by Kit

» [*Moonshine*]
Character #2: Halotene, 1st Lieutenant EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:42 pm by Moondragon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Character #2: Halotene, 1st Lieutenant

Go down

Character #2: Halotene, 1st Lieutenant Empty Character #2: Halotene, 1st Lieutenant

Post  Xathiador Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Character #2: Halotene, 1st Lieutenant
Character #2: Halotene, 1st Lieutenant Halotene-charasheet

Name: Lieutenant Halotene
Position: Xathiador’s 1st Lieutenant of the Guard

Personality Summary: This guy is bad news. Ruthless, and with a deeply malicious streak, he enjoys his position a little too much. He does most of the dirty work/footwork for the Captain (the Captain is much more reserved), and even for Xathiador—and he loves every minute of it. He’s become quite notorious among the civilizations, and even had an iron faceplate, iron bracers, and sharp iron horseshoes forged for him to assist him in carrying out his duties, being that he was born a normal paint horse with no natural weaponry. He doesn’t hesitate to conduct an execution, though Xathiador must be aware of it prior to carrying it out. Despite his rash behavior when conduction activities where he’s the highest in power, he knows his place better than any, and gives all due respect to those above him, namely Captain Amalircus and Xathiador.
Xathiador
Xathiador
Antihero
Antihero

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-01-19

https://xathiador.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Character #2: Halotene, 1st Lieutenant Empty Re: Character #2: Halotene, 1st Lieutenant

Post  Xathiador Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:15 am

I'm going to be hanging on to this guy for a little longer. He's becoming more and more of a complicated character as I develop the graphic novel, and truthfully is beginning to confuse me a bit as well. I will be playing him to figure him out for now; then I'll release him to you guys. Thanks for understanding!
Xathiador
Xathiador
Antihero
Antihero

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-01-19

https://xathiador.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down