Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

REPORTING FOR DUTY 5.17.09

Sun May 17, 2009 8:14 pm by Xathiador

Hello friends!

School ended for me a little while ago, and that means it is time to resume our positions. The graphic novel is underway again and so I will be active again at this forum! Big changes ahead, all for the better! It just keeps getting better and better! You all just haven't seen it yet. x_X But ya will soon! Stay tuned!

Comments: 1

Time to make BIG avies!!

Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:24 pm by Xathiador

That's right, friends, the avatar size limit on this forum is 150 by 200. Have at it~!

Comments: 2

Added some cool stuff for you guys

Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:13 am by Xathiador

More great things about this forum host seem to crop up all the time! I just added some widgets for you to mess around with, on the left column as well as a chatbox at the very bottom. Hopefully more cool things will be coming your way!

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» LIEK HEY HEY HEY
How to Audition for a SoK Canon Character EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:14 pm by Kekira

» Caskin made a Taracnor
How to Audition for a SoK Canon Character EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:51 am by Fuego

» A Great and Terrible Beauty
How to Audition for a SoK Canon Character EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 am by Fuego

» ~~Eralia~~
How to Audition for a SoK Canon Character EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:17 am by Fuego

» Taracnor Dragon
How to Audition for a SoK Canon Character EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:23 am by Kekira

» REPORTING FOR DUTY 5.17.09
How to Audition for a SoK Canon Character EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:34 pm by Kekira

» Rickenbacker
How to Audition for a SoK Canon Character EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:08 pm by Kekira

» Can I has intro?
How to Audition for a SoK Canon Character EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:54 am by Kit

» [*Moonshine*]
How to Audition for a SoK Canon Character EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:42 pm by Moondragon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to Audition for a SoK Canon Character

Go down

How to Audition for a SoK Canon Character Empty How to Audition for a SoK Canon Character

Post  Xathiador Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Here is the audition procedure/rules for the characters found in the comic, all of which will be posted by ME, Xathiador. (Other people who post their own characters to audition for may have different procedures, so make sure to read what they have to say first.)

1. You may audition for as many characters as you want, but you will be only given up to TWO canon characters at once. As the forum grows, however, this will be reduced to one.

2. Canon characters will be ROTATED every few months. This means that you will be able to play the character for a given amount of time, then the auditions will go up again for it so another person can have a chance.

3. To audition for a character, you must reply WITHIN the thread of the character that you're interested in with a made-up roleplay scenario that demonstrates his/her personality. Be as creative as you want, and you may use as many other characters as you wish. The length of your audition is up to you, but a paragraph is recommended bare minimum. Think storybook-style here maybe.

4. Auditions will be judged in accordance to how accurately/well you portray the character's personality; NOT how well you write, tough usually those two go hand in hand.

5. If you've won the character, you will be sent a PM with the username and password to the character's account for you to play him/her on. Whenever you use the canon character in roleplay, you MUST use this account. Passwords will be changed per-rotation.

6. Some of these characters play bigger roles than others, and/or have more sentimental value to me for one reason or another, so they vary in difficulty as to how easy it is to get them. Keep this in mind!

7. Have fun! Happy character-scenario-graphicnovel-immersion!

Latest Rundown on the Canon Auditions
Thought I'd give you all an update on what's happening with the auditions for Xathiador's Court~

So far, there are 5 characters available, and that's out of a total of 13 characters that are part of the Court. There are 8 sheets/bios left to be posted for audition, 5 of which are already drawn and need to be colored and 1 that's ready to post as soon as I finish writing the bio. There are 2 left to be drawn and colored, and that'll be all of them.

Here's the list of characters:

1. Amaliricus, Captain of the Imperial Guard
2. Halotene, 1st Lieutenant of the Imperial Guard
3. Gethen, Imperial Assassin/Scout
4. Nereza, Imperial Assassin/Scout
5. Gotzone, Imperial Ambassador
6. Anxo, Imperial Flagbearer
7. Mitxel, Master Builder
8. Catharsis, Magician
9. Antithesis, Magician
10. Crisis, Magician
11. Ndhlzst, Court Jester
12. Bh'nor, Advisor to the Emperor
13. Pellestine, the Beastkeeper

Here's how the auditions stand, as of 3.22.08

0 auditions for Amaliricus
1 audition for Halotene
0 auditions for Gethen
3 auditions for Nereza
1 audition for Gotzone

So, as you can see, they're not doin too well, eh?! Remember that you may audition for as many characters as you want, though you will be awarded a limit of two characters when the judgment passes (though it's looking more and more like I may have to assign more than 2 characters per person!). Some more interesting characters will be showing up soon so if none of these strikes your fancy, keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks guys! <333
Xathiador
Xathiador
Antihero
Antihero

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-01-19

https://xathiador.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down