Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

REPORTING FOR DUTY 5.17.09

Sun May 17, 2009 8:14 pm by Xathiador

Hello friends!

School ended for me a little while ago, and that means it is time to resume our positions. The graphic novel is underway again and so I will be active again at this forum! Big changes ahead, all for the better! It just keeps getting better and better! You all just haven't seen it yet. x_X But ya will soon! Stay tuned!

Comments: 1

Time to make BIG avies!!

Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:24 pm by Xathiador

That's right, friends, the avatar size limit on this forum is 150 by 200. Have at it~!

Comments: 2

Added some cool stuff for you guys

Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:13 am by Xathiador

More great things about this forum host seem to crop up all the time! I just added some widgets for you to mess around with, on the left column as well as a chatbox at the very bottom. Hopefully more cool things will be coming your way!

Comments: 1

Latest topics
» LIEK HEY HEY HEY
Basic Character Profile Outline EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:14 pm by Kekira

» Caskin made a Taracnor
Basic Character Profile Outline EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:51 am by Fuego

» A Great and Terrible Beauty
Basic Character Profile Outline EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 am by Fuego

» ~~Eralia~~
Basic Character Profile Outline EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:17 am by Fuego

» Taracnor Dragon
Basic Character Profile Outline EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:23 am by Kekira

» REPORTING FOR DUTY 5.17.09
Basic Character Profile Outline EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:34 pm by Kekira

» Rickenbacker
Basic Character Profile Outline EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:08 pm by Kekira

» Can I has intro?
Basic Character Profile Outline EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:54 am by Kit

» [*Moonshine*]
Basic Character Profile Outline EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:42 pm by Moondragon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Basic Character Profile Outline

Go down

Basic Character Profile Outline Empty Basic Character Profile Outline

Post  Xathiador Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:19 pm

Here is what should be in your character profile. Feel free to get as fancy as you want, as long as all the information necessary is there.

Keep in mind that drawings/pictures of your characters is extremely helpful to your fellow roleplayers, as it gives them a complete idea of how you envision your character, and helps to establish more vivid roleplay. Pictures/drawings, of course, are not required, but are recommended if at all possible.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Civilization (if any):[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Picture (optional):[/b]

Your character may be virtually any species imaginable, even made-up species. You may use real species, my species, hybrids of sorts, mythological species, your species. Just make sure you place them in the proper civilization, i.e. if they are a bird, chances are they will NOT live in the Canine civilization. Your character does not have to live in a civilization if you don't want it to--it may be a rebel and live in the Old Woods if you like. As a general note, though, mythic species tend to reside in the Old Woods, though they are not unwelcome in the civilizations if they so choose and they bear some semblance to the general species of the particular civilization (i.e., a Phoenix could live in the Avian civilization; a Unicorn may live in the Equine civilization).
Xathiador
Xathiador
Antihero
Antihero

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-01-19

https://xathiador.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down